Key Qwickserve Features and Benefits
- Fast and accurate ordering process, meeting the consumer’s expectation of a flawless foodservice experience, encouraging repeat visits
- Customization of menu items (build your own), personalizing the ordering experience and increasing sales
- Ingredient images, pricing, and nutritional information, increasing the ability to make informed ordering decisions
- Fast and flexible payment options, increasing sales and reducing theft
- Order interface customization, creating a unified and consistent branded experience
- Real-time sales, shift, inventory, and GPM reports, optimizing foodservice operations
- Smart order routing to the KDUs, increasing order preparation efficiency
- Integration with industry-leading POS, loyalty, and back-office solutions, creating seamless communications and accurate recipe costing
Convenience Store Technology
People of all ages are turning to prepared foods, citing time saving convenience and the availability of fresh, high-quality ingredients as primary factors driving purchases. For 2014, prepared food accounted for over 65.7% of convenience store foodservice sales and also earned the highest margins.*
At a time of 24/7 connectivity with consumers assuming unprecedented control over every purchasing decision, it’s never been more important to deliver a flawless foodservice experience. Qwickserve is designed to make the lives of customers and c-store operators easier to manage and control. Qwickserve enables c-store customers to order foodservice items from an in-store touchscreen kiosk or from their personal digital device and provides a seamless ordering process, sending a paid customer’s order straight to foodservice staff.
Fast Food and Qwickserve Technology
Tableservice (full-service) and limited-service restaurants can leverage technology to attract new customers and maintain existing customers through end-to-end restaurant solutions that optimize both front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house operations.
Technology can increase sales with easy access to menus, self-service ordering, build-your-own/order customization, and promotions technology. It can also streamline ordering with point-of-sale (POS) and kitchen display integration which can automatically queue orders and provide recipe time and food preparation instructions. This can greatly cut down on labor costs, paperwork, and errors. Foodservice retailers can also look to technology to deliver easy ways to interact with a menu, enabling tableservice and limited service restaurants to attract new customers and sales. Such features as table, tab, tip, and delivery management can help make restaurant operations much more effective.
New to Foodservice? Read our article: Why Foodservice?
Customized Foodservice Experience for Both Retailers & Customers
Qwickserve delivers a customized retail experience at every consumer touchpoint. Foodservice retailers upload their company’s branding quickly and easily and apply it across the platform. Whether customers order at an on-site made-to-order kiosk or from their personal device, a store or restaurant will be branded throughout the entire foodservice process.
For the retailer, Qwickserve is about control and is 100% compatible with C-Store Office and SmartPOS, keeping critical data accurate and up-to-date with ingredient method of accounting (recipe costing) and through optimized inventory management.
For the customer, Qwickserve is all also about control. Images, ingredients, pricing and even nutrition information are easily accessible, ensuring an ordering process that is precise and hassle-free.
Foodservice Retailers Printer
*NACS State of the Industry Report (2014 data)