Do your life’s best work. Search for a job now.
The Demand Generation Specialist will partner with business development, marketing, and sales to nurture and qualify inbound sales leads through a variety of programs and digital tools to foster new opportunities for growth. The Demand Generation Specialist will ensure that a consistent pipeline of new, qualified opportunities is developed for our sales team. The Demand Generation Specialist’s success is measured by the volume of qualified marketing leads generated quarterly. In addition to a competitive base salary, the Demand Generation Specialist will also have opportunities to earn additional compensation based on the overall success of the sales team.
We are looking for a passionate individual to increase website traffic, improve conversion rate, and manage lead nurturing. The goal is to achieve superior visitor engagement and retention, website traffic, and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of digital media marketing. You must have a solid understanding of inbound digital marketing and how to optimize content so that it is engaging and achieves superior positioning in search results. You are responsible for leading the strategy and the day-to-day execution.
This position will utilize an integrated strategy that may include, but not limited to, marketing automation, inbound/outbound telemarketing, working group lead lists, networking and grassroots marketing. This position will play a crucial role in creating, implementing and reinforcing best practices and procedures to make lead generation discipline and the Sales/Account Services team successful. Additionally, this role will include proactive prospecting and will email and make calls and to potential customers to introduce our product solution, log call and information into our CRM and set up demos and appointments for the Sales team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute inbound marketing strategies through competitive research, platform determination, messaging, and audience identification.
- Manage an editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our business (including blog posts, videos, infographics, email campaigns etc.).
- Proven ability building a marketing engine that creates lead generation, drives MQLs to SQLs by following all inbound leads through the sales pipeline through to being closed.
- Has built automation within CRM to ensure sales success such as call back campaigns for open emails, lead scoring, prioritization and other multiple touch points throughout.
- Manage marketing content to push multiple channels for a call to action and understand the easy to do business with Petrosoft while streamlining prospects experience throughout the sales cycle.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership based on agreed upon KPI’s.
- Establish and Maintain scalable processes that follow best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for external sales team.
- Collaboratively work with the sales, marketing team(s) and Petrosoft leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers.
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications.
- Effectively communicate and present the Petrosoft product solution and value proposition to customers.
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently.
- Solving complex technical integration solutions and issues.
- Assist in preparing concise, targeted proposals and contracts.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations and trends.
- Achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas.
o 2 years’ experience in inbound marketing or as an Inbound Marketing Executive.
o Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
o Demonstrable Inbound Marketing experience and experience.
o Adequate knowledge of SEO.
o Knowledge of online marketing and understanding of major marketing channels.
o Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with multitasking and organizational ability.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Prior experience in a selling or support capacity.
- A technical aptitude and interest in information technology and/or managed services.
- Self-motivation, competitiveness, objection handling, and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets and word processing.
- Ability to quickly learn and master customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Ability to translate prospect need(s) and influence their decision-making.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.