Do your life’s best work. Search for a job now.
The successful candidate shall tie automated builds, tests, and releases together in a singleworkflow and shall combine home-grown scripts, smoke tests, andthird-party technologies to define the deployment steps for each environmentand develop faster feedback loops. Candidate must be self-motivated, proactive, positive, and enjoy the challenges of planning and solving problems in a complex and unpredictable work environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain tools to further automate build, release packaging, deployment and configuration management processes.
- Develop continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines.
- Responsible for creating builds and releases
- Responsible for performing software installation and deployments
- Maintain configuration management database
- Setup and maintain development, test, and production environments
- Provide input to development teams from a system administrator perspective
- Implement and maintain system health and performance monitors and alerts
- Collaborate with development teams to resolve system health and performance issues and risks
- Perform capacity planning for hardware resources
- Migrate existing systems and setup new systems in a cloud hosting provider
- Implement and recommend security controls
- Document the systems and configuration
- Participate in handover of the builds to central operation team.
- Develop automated validation process to improve the build quality and reduce the time of delivery.
- Implement, maintain and constantly improve the Dev-Ops build eco-system.
- Work with globally distributed team and will contribute to the innovative technology strategy and roadmap.
- Establish and lead a continuous delivery leadership team to establish and mature DevOps best practices for cloud based and on-premises applications.
- Establish performance expectations of team and provide coaching in order to meet individual and team goal.
Required Education & Experience
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or a related field
- More than 5 years’ experience working in a Tier 3 or hands on engineering development role
- 5+ years’ experience with creating and managing new security compliant images
- 2+ years’ knowledge of automated deployment frameworks such as BigFix, SCCM, Chef, Puppet, Docker, or Jenkins
- Experience leading teams and work efforts
- Experience identifying opportunities for automating manual processes, designing and deploying automation solutions through all environments from concept to pre-production to production
- Excelent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively work in a fast paced environment.
- High attention to detail with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Russian language – fluent