Do your life’s best work. Search for a job now.
The Inside Sales Representative plays a fundamental role in achieving customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives through cold calling, working with channel partners, generating buzz and interest and qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
- Present solutions to potential clients through solution and product knowledge.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure if needed.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand database of prospects.
- Team with Sales Executives, Marketing and Finance to build pipeline and close deals.
- Achieve short-term sales targets and improve goodwill of the organization.
- Document suggestions and complaints by customers and report them to product managers.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Proven inside sales experience.
- Track record of exceeding quotas.
- Strong phone presence and experience in cold calling.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with CRM tools, Microsoft Dynamics is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Creative thinker with the ability to resolve critical problems.