Do your life’s best work. Search for a job now.
The Marketing Associate analyses market research and customers behaviors. The Marketing Associate provides industry and competitor research and insights. This is an entry level position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducts research on current industry trends, insights into competitors, and target audiences.
- Organizes and updates all research material in the Marketing Research folder on the DMR.
- Assists in marketing and advertising promotional activities.
- Assists in updating marketing materials.
- Leads the e-mail marketing efforts.
- Manages the creation and production of company webinars.
- Helps with video development.
- Assists with developing thorough leadership pieces.
- Manages daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly.
- Gathers and analyzes consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings.
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates.
- Assists with organizing promotional events.
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional and/or Specific Skills:
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, E-mail marketing, Webinar presentations, Click Dynamics Marketing Automation)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
Required Education & Experience
Education & Experience:
- Current or past enrollment in a Marketing BS program.
- Database experience.
- Long periods of sitting.
- Light to Medium phone exposure
- Repetitive Typing.
- 5% local travel to assist with warehouse activities in relation to pre & post trade show routines.
Regular and reliable attendance is required.