Do your life’s best work. Search for a job now.
The Project Manager facilitates project tasks and resource requirements and develops full scale project plans, complete with timelines, budgets and resource allocation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Project requirements by interviewing stakeholders; analyzing operations; determining project scope; designing roll-out plan, documenting results.
- Monitor project time line, scope and plans.
- Prepare customers to use system by conducting training.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff and allocate resources.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Quality assurance for projects.
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Defines project scope.
- Works with project management and business analysts on special projects such as ecommerce and internal optimization.
- Assist with knowledge base organization.
- Create templates for processes, project plans and other streamlined processes.
- Other duties as assigned.v
Additional and/or Specific Skills:
- Excellent communication skills — interpersonal, written and public speaking.
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task in an ever-changing work environment
- Strong team-building and environment development skills.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems is a plus.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Project experience preferred.
- Moderate overnight travel (up to 30%) by land and/or air.
- Clean driving record is required for travel purposes.
- Driving personal vehicle or rental car for training purposes.
- Exposure to call center noise.
- Repetitive typing using personal computers.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Medium to heavy phone exposure.
Regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.