Do your life’s best work. Search for a job now.
The Project Manager facilitates project tasks and resource requirements and develops full scale project plans, complete with timelines, budgets and resource allocation. This position will primarily focus on our Enterprise clients; however other projects may be assigned.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Project requirements by interviewing stakeholders; analyzing operations; determining project scope; designing roll-out plan, documenting results.
- Monitor project time line, scope and plans.
- Prepare customers to use system by conducting training.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff and allocate resources.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Quality assurance for projects.
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Defines project scope.
- Works with project management and business analysts on special projects such as ecommerce and internal optimization.
- Assist with knowledge base organization.
- Create templates for processes, project plans and other streamlined processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional and/or Specific Skills:
- Excellent communication skills — interpersonal, written and public speaking.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines/
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task in an ever-changing work environment.
- Strong team-building and environment development skills.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems is a plus.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft Project experience preferred.
This position is an office based position in Crafton, PA (suburb of Pittsburgh).