Do your life’s best work. Search for a job now.
The Sales Executive is responsible for driving revenue to the business through sales via cold calling, direct leads through marketing and attendance at trade shows to showcase solutions to retailers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive demand for value offerings via cold-calling and trade show attendance.
- Meet or exceed established revenue goals each month.
- Accurately and thoroughly record sales activities in CRM each day including sales, calls, emails and other activities.
- Facilitate resolution of customer issues when they arise and find the appropriate people to assist with resolution.
- Manage the life-cycle relationship of the account from pre-sale through installation, training and for the life of the account.
- Cross-sell and upgrade clients to other emerging sales offerings.
- Provide weekly updates and status on business, projects, sale leads and other relevant sales activities.
- Comply with CRM policies, procedures and rules of engagement.
- Ensure minimum cold calls, booked demos and sales revenue generated meet or exceed set minimum quota levels.
- Prepare proposals and contracts for client procurement.
- Attend trade shows as assigned as a representative of Petrosoft to increase exposure and to allow for lead gathering.
Additional and/or Specific Skills:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills.
- Ability to maintain a professional image and be the face of the company.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills, including presentations to C-level executives.
- Ability to demo software and hardware solutions via remote software.
- Solid documentation skills.
- Knowledge of sales principles.
- Must be highly organized – demonstrated success managing multiple tasks with laser focus on detail as well as proven project management experience with ability to establish and meet objectives on time.
Required Education & Experience
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Retail Industry knowledge helpful
- Experience selling technology solutions, preferably within a SaaS model.
- Experience selling in a high activity environment.
- Exposure to call center noise.
- Repetitive typing.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Medium to heavy phone exposure.
Regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.