Do your life’s best work. Search for a job now.
We are looking for a Senior System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements
- Configure system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements
- Use standard analytical tools and rules to determine root cause and resolve the broad range of common system or application problems
- Design, install and configure internal and customer facing servers, network devices and firewalls.
- Proactively manage and maintain server, network and firewall systems
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment
- Define and document best practices and support procedures
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required
- Managing deployments/rollouts
Required Education & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Linux operating systems;
- Experience network administration linux servers from 2 years;
- Experience with high-load systems;
- Experience in managing a team of system engineers from 2 years;
- Knowledge of languages (bash and ruby or perl or python is necessary; php, C, SQL will be a plus);
- Knowledge of TCP / IP network protocols and web applications;
- Knowledge of any configuration management system (Puppet, Salt, Ansible, etc.);
- Experience of administering databases MySQL;
- Administration experience nginx, php-fpm.
- Ability to work in a team, personal responsibility
- Self-support, the desire to study new technologies
- Russian language – fluentIt will be a plus:
- Experience with monitoring systems Zabbix, Nagios, PRTG; will be a plus of Graphite and Prometheus;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with CI / CD;
- Experience with GIT. VSTS ;
- Experience with micro-service architectures;
- Experience in implementing the standards ISO 27001 and ISO 27002;
- Understanding of the principles of troubleshooting web-projects ;
- Сertificate Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE)