Do your life’s best work. Search for a job now.
We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs.
Objectives for the position
- Development and maintenance of subscription management system.
- Development of new microservices.
- Improvement and development of core libraries.
- Improve the performance of previously developed solutions.
- Become an expert in the domain of the service subscription management.
- Become an expert on the infrastructure component of the Petrosoft Cloud project (libraries, CI/CD management, tracebility improvement and other interesting infrastructure tasks).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Writing clean code to develop functional web applications
- Support for customer requests
- Development of integration with cash registers based on microservices
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Development and maintenance of core libraries.
- Development of new and maintenance of previously developed microservices.
- Writing unit and integration tests (phpunit)
- Maintenance of technical documentation.
- Demonstration of functionality for QA-team.
- Participation in system design.
- Participation in daily meetings and retrospectives, sprint planning.
- Profiling existing services and improving performance
- Following emerging technologies
Required Education & Experience
- Backend development experience from 3 years
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks Symfony 3, 4;
- Experience with MySQL / Mongo;
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding infrastructure (docker, working with databases under load, workers)
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs.
- Knowledge of GIT. VSTS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to work as a team member in a dynamic work environment;
- Knowledge of English at the level of reading of technical documentation;
- Experience in the command line UNIX (gentoo/freebsd);
- Experience in designing web services
- Russian language – fluent
- A good team player, motivated and ready to solve complex problems;
- Desire to improve professional knowledge;