Do your life’s best work. Search for a job now.
We are looking for a system analyst to implement and improve our IT systems. You will analyze system requirements and address any relevant problems. You will also perform standard testings and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security.
As a system analyst, you will be joining a team of engineers and developers who are passionate about new IT systems, software development and different programming languages. If you are also interested in discovering and implementing new features, we would like to meet you.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Examine and evaluate current systems
- Identify system requirements
- Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems
- Validate changes by testing programs
- Train users on the new operation systems and provide support
- Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
- Experience in writing technical specifications: BRD / BRS, SRS, etc.
- Practical experience in UML, BPMN, XML, XSD, WSDL, SQL, JSON
- Experience prototyping (Axure, InVision, etc.)
- Understanding and practical experience with API (web services, REST, etc.)
- Experience with analytics and modeling tools: EA, Visual Paradigm, Cradle, IBM Doors – will be a plus
- Experience in preparing materials and presentations in English
- Russian language – fluent
Required Education & Experience
- Proven work experience as a system analyst
- Hands on experience with software development and documentation
- Solid knowledge of business information systems
- Working knowledge of SAP business software applications
- Familiarity with programming languages like Visual Basic, C++ and Java
- Ability to explain technical details
- Excellent analytical skills
- A good problem-solving attitude
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant field