The newest generation of Direct Connect provides greater connectivity, flexibility, and usability. It provides retailers with secure, real-time access to store data and bidirectional data exchanges to keep pricing, inventory, and loss prevention analytics information up-to-date. With this solution, any approved updates from back-office systems can also be sent automatically to an individual POS or company-wide POS systems.
The current generation of Direct Connect, the DC-301 and DC-501, provide the reliable, fast, and secure way to automatically connect, store, backup, and transfer video, foodservice, POS, and automatic tank gauging (ATG) data to back-office and analytics systems. The Intel® Celeron® Processor J1900 powers the DC-501. Request the data sheet for more information.
Key Features and Benefits
- Faster deployment and implementation with remote installation and troubleshooting
- Increase data integrity with bidirectional transfers of data between POS and back-office systems
- Increase control over maintenance costs with industrial-grade metal construction for durability
- Increase control over data with automatic collection and backup of foodservice, POS, video, and ATG data
- Increase control over maintenance costs with remote troubleshooting and automated monitoring of POS and ATG systems
- Increase control over complexity with a secure and single point of data collection and transfer with 256-bit encryption and a solid state drive (SSD)
Both the DC-301 and DC-501 come equipped with backup, Internet, ATG, POS, and serial ports to automatically collect, store, backup, and securely transfer sales data, price book changes, and inventory data to back-office systems via a VPN connection. Transaction and other data are also encrypted and backed up for easy recovery should POS systems malfunction.