Self-Order Food Service Kiosks
For made-to-order food establishments, Petrosoft's QwickServe self-service ordering system streamlines food service operations and increases revenue.
What is QwickServe?
The QwickServe self-ordering kiosk system is comprised of two units: the ordering terminal and the order manager display. Plus, the customer-facing QwickServe app.
The Self-Service Order Terminal is a software-hardware bundle that enables customers to view, select, customize and pay for menu items while also enabling foodservice operators to manage menus and keep track of customer orders, inventory, and recipe costs. The QwickServe Kitchen Display Unit streamlines the ordering process by placing orders received from the Order Terminal in a queue, providing recipe preparation instructions and preparation time.
Together, the system offers an easy-to-use customer experience and a completely customizable food menu, increasing both efficiency and profitability. You can even add on a branded mobile app for pick-up and curbside orders that increases your brand recognition!
Food service kiosks – and more
- Reduce food spoilage and waste
- Increase efficiency with interconnected customer order terminal, kitchen order printer, and management terminal. The QwickServe system also connects to SmartPOS for payment terminal integration.
- Increase revenue by adding order add-ons to food menus
- Have better insight into sales data by generating sales reports through Google Analytics
Made-to-order self-ordering & food service system
Custom menu creation
Create your menus using our customizable templates complete with product images and add-ons to. Or we can help you build a menu from scratch.
Easily add or edit menu items
Update, eliminate, and add menu items as your inventory levels change via QwickServe or CStoreOffice.
Payment processing integration
Utilize your existing card processor, eliminating the need to purchase additional hardware.
Touch screen interface
QwickServe's touchscreen customer interface keeps customers coming back again and again with an easy-to-use ordering system.
Customer-facing mobile app
Implement contactless ordering
The QwickServe mobile app is designed as an effortless ordering solution for customers and retailers alike. The contactless ordering experience offers curbside pickup of anything in the store, including alcohol, tobacco, and lottery goods.
How it works:
- Customers place their food order on a touch screen kiosk
- The order is printed on a ticket in the kitchen
- Order management is done from an order manager display that features an order queue, preparation instructions, and payment status for each order
- The customer pays for their order and receives it from the kitchen
Food sales have increased by 15% since we have installed QwickServe
Get Started Today! Request a Live, No-Pressure Demo!
With just a few minutes of your time, see live and in action how Petrosoft increases profits and simplifies business operations. No pressure, ask any questions you like!